Guide Of Wall Mounted Hot Air Heaters
Many industrial buildings prefer to operate their heating system from a piped hot water circuit or from piped steam. If heat is available in this form, it is often the most cost-effective method of space heating a room or building. As with electric fan heaters, there are many different types and options available, and we are committed to making it as easy as possible to choose the right model.
- Heat exchanger: The heat exchanger is the component that transfers heat from the hot water or steam flowing through it to the air passing through the heater. Heat exchanger is made with copper pipings, in-line vertical connections.
- Fan assembly: The fan assembly consists of a motor and fan blades that circulate air across the heat exchanger to warm it up.
- Control panel: The control panel includes an on/off switch and other controls that allow for easy adjustments of the heating output.
- Piping and valves: The water supply piping are made of 100% copper tubes, can be professional identification. The control valves are used to regulate the amount of hot water or steam flowing through the heat exchanger.
- Housing: The housing encloses the above components and is typically made of steel or another durable material.
- Accessories: Additional accessories may include grilles, louvers, and filters, which help to distribute heating output and maintain air quality.
The SinoGreen wall mounted fan heaters are water-supplied suspended air heaters. They are heating and cooling alternative solutions for industrial, commercial, greenhouse or poultry premises. The water fed fan heaters can be used for wall or ceiling installations. (Available in Single or Three-phase models)
SinoGreen unit heaters are designed to operate in aggressive conditions so they are perfect for agricultural buildings, where there is high contamination of the air, high humidity and corrosion environment. Main purposes: poultry farms, dryers, etc.